One of my main purposes in starting this blog was to make it simple for my customers (you!) to use the products they were purchasing from me. I don’t want to just tell you that these products taste great and can save you time and money. I want to show you that they are.
|Photo Credit: Heather from Cooking with my Food Storage|
Well, I am only one person and with my limited experience (and time), I could simply never show you all the different ways you could use THRIVE foods. But lucky for us there are many incredible THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) consultant’s out there who come up with the most wonderful ideas for using THRIVE foods. Sometimes the recipes are 100% THRIVE. Other times, the consultants have found a way to use THRIVE in an everyday recipe.
|Photo Credit: Adam & Krisi from Thrive Food Home Store|
I will be starting a weekly feature here at Your Own Home Store where I highlight the best of the best uses of THRIVE that I find from other consultant’s over the week. Here are some of my favorites from this last week:
- Rena from Thriving Texas Mama: THRIVE Homemade Icecream!
- Tiffany from THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) Mom: THRIVE sweet and sour pork or chicken
- Autumn from THRIVE with the basics: Party Ham Casserole
- Heather from Cooking with my Food Storage: Tropical Fruit Nachos
- Adam & Krisi from Thrive Food Home Store: BBQ Chicken and Cornbread in a Crockpot
- Lisa from Ready 2 Thrive at Home: Peanut Butter Ice cream with THRIVE ingredients
|Photo Credit: Rena from Thriving Texas Mama|
And this isn’t a recipe, but it is a great example of how you can fit THRIVE food in the smallest of living spaces with a bit of creativity and organization:
- Holly from Eating out of cans: Food Storage for Small Spaces
|Photo Credit: Holly from Eating out of Cans|
I hope you all enjoy these posts as much as I did! I would love to hear about it if you try the recipes or if you have additional tips for storing in small spaces!
I am an independent consultant for THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance); a company with a mission to empower others to become self reliant, prosperous and charitable. You can learn more about THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance), buying their products, earning free products, or selling their products on my THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) website.