Is becoming a THRIVE Life consultant right for you?
Becoming a THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) consultant was one of the best decisions I made for our family. It has enabled us to become more self reliant, prosperous and charitable. Because of this, I recommend becoming a consultant to most anyone interested in preparedness, quick cooking, healthy eating or food in general!
Questions to ask yourself:
And here are a few questions you may want to ask yourself to determine if this opportunity if right for you:
- Do you struggle to find “healthy convenience foods” that fit your busy schedule, but still provide quality nutrition for your family?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Do you need / want a work from home business opportunity, but are nervous about “pyramid schemes” / MLMs that have overly complicated commission plans, only reward you for getting others to sell the product, or only allow those at the “top” to make any money?
- Are you passionate about preparedness / food storage?
- Would you like a hobby outside of your “normal life?”
- Would you like the opportunity to earn free THRIVE Life products?
- Do you need a work from home opportunity without a lot of limits / requirements / restrictions (minimum sales, set hours, inventory required etc)?
- Are you willing to work consistently whether you have 2 hours or 40 hours / week to dedicate?
- Do you need to supplement your current income with part time income immediately?
- Do you need / want to earn full time income in the next 1-2 years?
If you answered yes to many / most of those questions, then you should seriously consider becoming a THRIVE Life consultant. You likely have some questions and I’d be happy to answer those. Feel free to shoot me an email (email@example.com) or give me a call (760-814-9833). I’m happy to help!
But ultimately, the decision of if becoming a consultant is right for you is yours, not mine. Here are a few posts that may interest you as you make your decision:
- How much money do THRIVE Life Consultants really make?
- How much time do I need to be a THRIVE Life Consultant?
- How do I know if I would be successful as a THRIVE Life Consultant?
- What Training is Provided to New THRIVE Life Consultants?
- THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance): Is it a pyramid scheme, MLM or something else?
Once you’ve decided to become a consultant, you will need to choose your trainer. This is a very important decision!
While THRIVE Life provides an incredible training program called the PATH to ALL consultants, your trainer will supplement that training. They can also be a mentor, cheerleader and friend that helps you focus your business and truly become successful. This is very important!
What I Offer as a Trainer
You can view more details about the training I (and THRIVE Life) offer here: What Training is Provided to new THRIVE Life consultants?
Need More Details?
You can learn more about being a consultant on my THRIVE Life website here:
In addition, you can watch this 30 minute webinar that I did in early 2011:
How to Become a Consultant
If you are already to enroll and become a consultant, here are the steps:
- Click here: http://yourownhomestore.thrivelife.com/parties/
- Click on “Start Here” button at bottom
- Log-In or create an account
- Enter my information:
- Name: Misty Marsh
- Email: misty@YourOwnHomeStore.com
- Phone: 385-215-5038
- Enroller ID: 1956
5. Enter Your Information (name, address, social, email, direct deposit info etc.)
6. Purchase a starter kit. They range from $199-$899 and you can choose anyone you want. You can see all the options on this list. I am not commissioned based on which kit you get, so it makes no difference to me. However, I wish I’d gotten the second kit ($289) b/c it is a much better value than the first kit
Once you’ve enrolled, I will start sending you training information!