Is becoming a THRIVE Life consultant right for you?
Becoming a THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) consultant was one of the best decisions I made for our family. Because of this, I recommend becoming a consultant to most anyone interested in preparedness, quick cooking, healthy eating or food in general! But ultimately, the choice is yours. Only you can decide if this will fit into and work in your life.
Questions to ask yourself:
And here are a few questions you may want to ask yourself to determine if this opportunity if right for you:
- Do you struggle to find “healthy convenience foods” that fit your busy schedule, but still provide quality nutrition for your family?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Do you need / want a work from home business opportunity, but are nervous about “pyramid schemes” / MLMs that have overly complicated commission plans, only reward you for getting others to sell the product, or only allow those at the “top” to make any money?
- Are you passionate about preparedness / food storage?
- Would you like a hobby outside of your “normal life?”
- Would you like the opportunity to earn free THRIVE Life products?
- Do you need a work from home opportunity without a lot of limits / requirements / restrictions (minimum sales, set hours, inventory required etc)?
- Are you willing to work consistently whether you have 2 hours or 40 hours / week to dedicate?
- Do you need to supplement your current income with part time income immediately?
- Do you need / want to earn full time income in the next 1-2 years?
If you answered yes to many / most of those questions, then you should seriously consider becoming a Thrive Life consultant.
You likely have a bunch of questions. Here are a few posts that may interest you as you make your decision:
- How much money do THRIVE Life Consultants really make?
- How much time do I need to be a THRIVE Life Consultant?
- How do I know if I would be successful as a THRIVE Life Consultant?
- What Training is Provided to New THRIVE Life Consultants?
- THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance): Is it a pyramid scheme, MLM or something else?
Quality Training & Support
Once you’ve decided to become a consultant, you will need to choose your trainer. This is a very important decision!
While THRIVE Life provides an incredible training program called the PATH to ALL consultants, your trainer will supplement that training. They can also be a mentor, cheerleader and friend that helps you focus your business and truly become successful. This is very important!
What I Offer
I have been a consultant since late 2010. As such, I have many other consultants on my team from all over the USA. I can match you up with a trainer that will work with your personality (they don’t always have to be in your area) and support you well. Shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know a bit about you and how you would hope your trainer would support you. I will then put you in contact with someone on my team who can fully support you.
In addition, once you are on my team, have completed your training and have been working for at least 3 months, I will include you in my list of potential trainers that I refer people to from this website. This will help you grow your own team more quickly.
You can choose to enroll directly under me. However, at this time, I only recommend that for those who are self motivated. I am not currently offering a heavy amount of training to new consultants. I will answer questions you have via email and include you on a team facebook page. But most of my time is currently devoted to developing my online preparedness e-course.
Need More Details?
You can learn more about being a consultant on my THRIVE Life website here:
How to Become a Consultant
If you are all ready to enroll and become a consultant, here are the steps:
- Click here: http://yourownhomestore.thrivelife.com/parties/
- Click on “Start Here” button at bottom
- Log-In or create an account
- Enter your chosen trainer’s information. My info is listed below:
- Name: Misty Marsh
- Email: misty@YourOwnHomeStore.com
- Phone: 385-215-5038
- Enroller ID: 1956
5. Enter Your Information (name, address, social, email, direct deposit info etc.)
6. Purchase a starter kit. They range from $129-$439 and you can choose anyone you want. You can see all the options HERE. I started with the smallest kit and I did fine. But I wish I’d gotten the second kit ($289) b/c it is a much better value than the first kit. I had to re-order supplies much too soon!
Pin It Now For Later!