Is becoming a THRIVE Life consultant right for you?
Becoming a THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance) consultant was one of the best decisions I made for our family. It has enabled us to become more self reliant, prosperous and charitable. Because of this, I recommend becoming a consultant to most anyone interested in preparedness, quick cooking, healthy eating or food in general!
But ultimately, the decision is yours, not mine. Here are a few posts that may interest you as you make your decision:
- How much money do THRIVE Life Consultants really make?
- How much time do I need to be a THRIVE Life Consultant?
- How do I know if I would be successful as a THRIVE Life Consultant?
- What Training is Provided to New THRIVE Life Consultants?
- THRIVE Life (formerly Shelf Reliance): Is it a pyramid scheme, MLM or something else?
Questions to ask yourself:
And here are a few questions you may want to ask yourself to determine if this opportunity if right for you:
- Do you struggle to find “healthy convenience foods” that fit your busy schedule, but still provide quality nutrition for your family?
- Do you enjoy helping others?
- Do you need / want a work from home business opportunity, but are nervous about “pyramid schemes” / MLMs that have overly complicated commission plans, only reward you for getting others to sell the product, or only allow those at the “top” to make any money?
- Are you passionate about preparedness / food storage?
- Would you like a hobby outside of your “normal life?”
- Would you like the opportunity to earn free THRIVE Life products?
- Do you need a work from home opportunity without a lot of limits / requirements / restrictions (minimum sales, set hours, inventory required etc)?
- Are you willing to work consistently whether you have 2 hours or 40 hours / week to dedicate?
- Do you need to supplement your current income with part time income immediately?
- Do you need / want to earn full time income in the next 1-2 years?
If you answered yes to many / most of those questions, then you should seriously consider becoming a THRIVE Life consultant. You likely have some questions and I’d be happy to answer those. Feel free to shoot me an email (email@example.com) or give me a call (760-814-9833). I’m happy to help!
Once you’ve decided to become a consultant, you will need to choose your trainer. This is a very important decision!
While THRIVE Life provides an incredible training program called the PATH to ALL consultants, your trainer will supplement that training. They can also be a mentor, cheerleader and friend that helps you focus your business and truly become successful. This is very important! One of the TOP common factors with all the current successful consultants is a strong relationship with their trainer.
So, make your decision carefully. Statistically, it does not matter how close you LIVE to your trainer (my trainer lived hundreds of miles away from me for 2 my first two years as a consultant and less than 2% of my team members live within driving distance of me). Instead, your relationship and the support you receive from your trainer is most important.
I highly recommend you CALL and personally talk to / interview anyone you are considering enrolling with.
What I Offer as a Trainer
You can view more details about the training I (and THRIVE Life) offer here: What Training is Provided to new THRIVE Life consultants?
Need More Details?
You can learn more about being a consultant on my THRIVE Life website here:
In addition, you can watch this 30 minute webinar that I did in early 2011:
How to Become a Consultant
Remember, I highly encourage you to contact me before becoming a consultant to “get to know” me a bit and make sure I’m a good fit for you as a trainer. But if you any reason, you are already to enroll and become a consultant, here are the steps:
- Click here: http://yourownhomestore.thrivelife.com/parties/
- Click on “Start Here” button at bottom
- Log-In or create an account
- Enter my information:
- Name: Misty Marsh
- Email: misty@YourOwnHomeStore.com
- Phone: 385-215-5038
- Enroller ID: 1956
5. Enter Your Information (name, address, social, email, direct deposit info etc.)
6. Purchase a starter kit. They range from $199-$899 and you can choose anyone you want. You can see all the options on this list. I am not commissioned based on which kit you get, so it makes no difference to me. However, I wish I’d gotten the second kit ($289) b/c it is a much better value than the first kit
Once you’ve enrolled, I will start sending you training information!